Building Services Coordinator
|Job Title:||Building Services Coordinator|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £41000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 10:30|
Role: Building Services Coordinator
Location: North West
Salary: £40,000 + Car Allowance/ Company Car + Full Package
Consultant: James Fox
I am currently looking for a Building Services Coordinator to work for one of the biggest Contractor's in the UK with a heavy workload in the North West.
This is a permanent role and experience working for Main contractors in the North West is essential. This is a unique opportunity for any aspiring Building Services Coordinator with a clear and proven progression path within the company in a way that facilitates the career you are looking for.
The successful Building Services Coordinator will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + pension + bonus
- Clear and proven progression path
- Exposure throughout entire life cycle of projects
- Diverse sectors to work on within the company
The successful Building Services Coordinator will:
- Have a good understanding of both Mechanical & Electrical installation
- Have worked on New Build projects
- Have AT LEAST 3 years' experience in M&E within a main contractor
If you are interested in the role of Building Services Coordinator please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's