Building Services Coordinator
|Job Title:||Building Services Coordinator|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £41000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 10:30|
Role: Building Services Coordinator
Location: North West
Salary: £40,000 + Car Allowance/ Company Car + Full Package
Consultant: James Fox
I am currently looking for a Building Services Coordinator to work for one of the biggest Contractor's in the UK with a heavy workload in the North West.
This is a permanent role and experience working for Main contractors in the North West is essential. This is a unique opportunity for any aspiring Building Services Coordinator with a clear and proven progression path within the company in a way that facilitates the career you are looking for.
The successful Building Services Coordinator will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + pension + bonus
- Clear and proven progression path
- Exposure throughout entire life cycle of projects
- Diverse sectors to work on within the company
The successful Building Services Coordinator will:
- Have a good understanding of both Mechanical & Electrical installation
- Have worked on New Build projects
- Have AT LEAST 3 years' experience in M&E within a main contractor
If you are interested in the role of Building Services Coordinator please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.