Building Services Manager
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£52000.00 - £57000.00 per annum + Call to discuss|
|Contact Name:||Jack Whelan|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2017 10:08|
Building Services Manager - Manchester - Leading Contractor
A leading contractor based in Manchester has a rare opportunity to join their team on a flagship projects based in Manchester city centre. This opportunity has materialised through organic growth and their focus on developing work in the North West. This will provide you with long-term work, job security, and the opportunity to work on a leading, high value projects.
As the successful Building Services Manager you will take responsibility for building services from bid through to live construction.
The ideal Building Services Manager should have the following;
- Over 10 years' experience as a Building Services Manager
- Excellent understanding of front-end BSM principles
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial /industrial/mixed-use/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work coherently with design and planning teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving License.
As the successful Building Services Manager you will receive the following;
£52,000 - £57,000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension) - depending upon experience.
- Market leading contractor.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job security and long term prospects.
- Career development
- Leading projects based in the North West
- Exceptional remuneration
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Building Services Manager please submit all CV Applications to J.email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business