Building Services Manager
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Car allowance and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2018 18:46|
Building Services Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + car allowance, 8% pension, healthcare
Job Ref: LM65866
One of the UKs more established Tier 1 contractors are actively recruiting for a Building Services Manager to work on a £40 million project, building studios for a leading British film and television company. The Building Services Manager is to be based from Bristol initially until June before being permanently based on site East Berkshire / West London region.
The successful Building Services Manager will join at 2nd stage in the tender process, therefore my client will only consider M&E Managers with tender stage experience. This tendering experience is in addition to site based delivery experience which is required.
The M&E package the Building Services Manager will be responsible for is worth circa £8 Million, therefore experience of similar seized packages is ideal. Project experience on commercial and industrial project is also preferred. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Building Services Manager to join an established yet growing principal contractor to immediately work on a prestigious and challenging project near Slough.
The ideal Building Services Manager will either be already working as a Building Services Manager / M&E Manager for another principal contractor or working for a sub-contractor as an M&E Project Manager.
Experience / Skills:
- Minimum of HNC in either Mechanical or Electrical
- Must offer working experience managing all services across MEP
- Must offer at either commercial or industrial project experience, ideally both
- Ideally will offer experience managing MEP packages of £5M in value or above
- Must offer tender stage experience in addition to site based delivery
- Must offer working experience as a Building Services Manager / M&E Manager for a principal contractor or as an M&E Project Manager for a sub-contractor
- Must be able to commute to the East Berkshire / West London on a daily basis, and be happy with being based from Bristol until June 2018
If you are interested in the role of Building Services Manager, please submit your CV via the job board to Lewis Murphy at Project Resource or call 01189522240 quoting vacancy reference LM65866 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
New Build Building Services Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £58000 per annum
£52000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension, Other Benefits
East Midlands, England
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum