Building Services Manager
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2018 14:53|
Urgent! Building Services Manager Required in Manchester - up to £60k + package
Role: Permanent Building Services Manager
Package: Up to £60k + package
Location: Manchester City Centre
Consultant: James Fox
I need a Building Services Manager to join a leading national main contractor who has secured numerous projects in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity for a Building Services Manager to join a growing company.
The successful Building Services Manager must have experience in New Build. You must have relevant certificates, and be able to commit to a permanent position in Manchester.
The successful Building Services Manager will receive:
- Basic salary to be negotiated. Potentially reaching £60k for the right person
- Package incl. car / allowance + healthcare + pension
- Access to a projects in Manchester
- The opportunity to work with some of the best construction professionals in the North West
The successful Building Services Manager will:
- Have worked on New Build sites
- Have worked in a city centre environment
- Have AT LEAST 2 years' experience as a Building Services Manager
- Be able to work Manchester city centre long-term
If you are interested in the Building Services Manager position then please get your application to James at Project Resource, via firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0161 2411222.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.