Building Services Manager
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 09:41|
One of the UKs more established Tier 1 contractors are actively recruiting for a Building Services Manager to work on a £40 million project, building studios for a leading British film and television company. The Building Services Manager is to be based West of London
The successful Building Services Manager will join at 2nd stage in the tender process, therefore my client will only consider M&E Managers with tender stage experience. This tendering experience is in addition to site based delivery experience which is required.
The M&E package the Building Services Manager will be responsible for is worth circa £8M, therefore experience of similar seized packages is ideal. Project experience on commercial and industrial project is also preferred. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Building Services Manager to join an established yet growing principal contractor to immediately work on a prestigious and challenging project near Slough.
The ideal Building Services Manager will either be already working as a Building Services Manager / M&E Manager for another principal contractor or working for a sub-contractor as an M&E Project Manager.
Experience / Skills:
- Minimum of HNC in either Mechanical or Electrical
- Must offer working experience managing all services across MEP
- Must offer at either commercial or industrial project experience, ideally both
- Ideally will offer experience managing MEP packages of £5M in value or above
- Must offer tender stage experience in addition to site based delivery
- Must offer working experience as a Building Services Manager / M&E Manager for a principal contractor or as an M&E Project Manager for a sub-contractor
- Must be able to commute to the East Berkshire / West London on a daily basis
If you are interested in the role of Building Services Manager, please submit your CV via the job board to James Fox at Project Resource or call 0161 2411222 quoting vacancy reference JF2055 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.