Building Services Manager
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 10:48|
New Build Building Services Manager for top-tier contractor - Manchester - £100m scheme
I have been asked by one of our best clients (and one of the most highly regarded main contractors in the UK) to find a New Build Building Services Manager to work on a £100m high-rise scheme in Manchester City Centre.
This company are one of the most prestigious companies in the UK and have a track record of delivering difficult and unique projects successfully. You will join a project team on a live project and manage the M&E of this large PRS build, reporting in to an onsite Project Manager.
If you wish to apply for this role you must have experience in New Build Building Services Manager roles on large apartment, hotel OR student accommodation schemes, preferably for a top-tier contractor.
The successful New Build Building Services Manager will receive:
- Basic salary in excess of £55k
- Benefits package incl. car allowance + holidays + pension
- Access to some of the largest projects in Manchester
- The chance to work with some of the best professionals in the area
The successful New Build Building Services Manager MUST have:
- Experience in managing the M&E phase of a very large residential project from waterproofing to handover
- Good communication skills and be able to work with colleagues and trades & labour
- Ability to work to and manage a long-term program, reporting progress into PM's and Planners
If you have the above experience for a New Build Building Services Manager and are able to work in Manchester City Centre, please get in touch by calling 0161 2411222 and asking for James, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
£52000 - £56000 per annum + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Package
West Midlands, England
Up to £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package