Building Services Manager
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2017 17:31|
Senior Building Services Manager - Manchester - Leading Contractor
A leading contractor based in Manchester has a rare opportunity to join their team on a flagship projects based in Manchester city centre. This opportunity has materialised through organic growth and their focus on developing work in the North West. This will provide you with long-term work, job security, and the opportunity to work on a leading, high value projects.
As the successful Building Services Manager you will take responsibility for building services from bid through to live construction on a project in excess of £100million, with the M&E package typically being valued at circa £20 million.
The ideal Building Services Manager should have the following;
- Over 10 years' experience as a Building Services Manager
- Excellent understanding of front-end BSM principles
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial /industrial/mixed-use/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work coherently with design and planning teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving License.
As the successful Building Services Manager you will receive the following;
Depending upon experience, this is open to discussion. Car, pension and healthcare is also included
- Market leading contractor.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job security and long term prospects.
- Career development
- Leading projects based in the North West
- Exceptional remuneration
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Building Services Manager please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.