Building Services Manager
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2018 10:52|
Consultant - James Fox
Position - Building Services Manager
Location - Manchester City Centre
Salary - up to £55K + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
Job overview of Building Services Manager - A key member of the project team reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of mechanical and electrical services on construction projects from tender stage through to design, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Minimum 5 years (preferably 10 years) work experience as a Building Services Manager or Engineer for a major building contractor
- Practical or technical building services background
- In-depth knowledge of Building Regulations, Codes of Practice and Standard Practices
- Knowledge of software including AutoCAD and BIM (Building Information Modelling)
- A good understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
Application Process for Building Services Manager
If you are interested in the role of Building Services Manager please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
£52000 - £56000 per annum + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Package
West Midlands, England
Up to £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package