Building Services Manager
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 17:11|
I recently started working with one of the most forward thinking and exciting Construction companies in the UK, who are looking for a Building Services Manager to join their expanding delivery team in the North West.
This company are well known for their successful delivery of prestigious & bespoke projects such as £130m commercial build in Manchester; a £70m commercial & resi job in Liverpool; and more recently a £110m sports & leisure scheme in Manchester.
They have a committed and developing approach to M&E, with experts working in and managing the chain of command. This is a great opportunity for any up and coming Building Services Managers to join a company offering stand out development opportunities in a professional environment.
As successful Building Services Manager you will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £50,000
- Industry leading benefits package incl. car allowance up to £6,000, holidays & pension
- The opportunity to work with some of the best professionals in the NW and develop your knowledge and management skills
- Access to more senior roles in this company with outstanding staff retention
The successful Building Services Manager must:
- Have an M&E background, with at least 4 years' in a full M&E based role
- Have excellent understanding of the M&E sub-contractor supply chain
- Have worked for a top M&E sub-contractor OR main contractor in M&E based role
- Be out-going and have strong communication skills, to liaise with Design & Planning teams
- Have professional or academic qualifications in M&E based subject
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have a full UK driving license
Why should you apply for the role of Building Services Manager?
- Market leading contractor with a progressive approach to M&E
- Regular and interesting workload through tendered and negotiated processes
- Job security and development opportunities
- Very competitive salary and package level
If you're interested in the role of Building Services Manager then please submit your CV application to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, quoting vacancy #64445 and I will contact you within 24 hours if your application has been successful.