Building Services Manager
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + additional benefit|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2017 18:23|
Senior Building Services Manager - Manchester - Leading Contractor
A leading contractor based in Manchester has a rare opportunity to join their team in Manchester city centre. This opportunity has materialised through organic growth and their focus on developing work in the North West. This will provide you with long-term work, job security, and the opportunity to work on a leading, high value projects.
As the successful Building Services Manager, you will take responsibility for building services from bid through to live construction you will be looking after ¾ contracts at any one time, with totals of the M&E package varying. You need to be experienced in managing M&E packages of large values ideally. Projects are typically however not limited to residential, healthcare and commercial.
The ideal Building Services Manager should have the following;
- Over 10 years' experience as a Building Services Manager
- Excellent understanding of front-end BSM principles
- Review the performance of the M&E sub contractors to assess their suitability to remain on the supply chain
- Assist with the management of the commissioning process and compliance of as built and maintenance manuals
- Provide input into the monthly project so that it reflects a true/accurate position regarding the service aspects of the project
- Assist the contracts manager with the resolution of defects as required
- On a monthly basis collate the team's Project reports and provide a summary report to the Technical Director relating to the projects that your team has supervised
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial /industrial/mixed-use/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work coherently with design and planning teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving License.
As the successful Building Services Manager, you will receive the following;
£50-65,000, car allowance / company car, pension and healthcare
- Market leading contractor.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job security and long-term prospects.
- Career development
- Leading projects based in the North West
- Exceptional remuneration
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Building Services Manager please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's