Building Services Manager - Manchester
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager - Manchester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2017 09:07|
Building Services Manager / M&E Manager - Manchester
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Building Services Manager / M&E Manager for one of the UK's leading national contractors. My client is seeking to appoint a talented and ambitious M&E Design Manager to join their North West team and manage the M&E function on several of their projects whilst offering guidance and advice through the preconstruction phase.
This established main contractor is widely regarded as one of the best employers in the industry, often at the forefront of modern construction methods and technology. They operate across a diverse range of sectors on frameworks and projects up to £150m+, including mixed use/retail, commercial, residential, leisure and industrial.
The Key Requirements
- Employment history for a Building Services Contractor or Main Contractor in an M&E specific role
- Engineering background with design management experience on M&E packages
- North West based and happy to work in an office in Great Manchester
- Ambitious, excellent technical and client facing skills.
- Previous roles: Building Services Manager, Technical Services Manager, M&E Manager, M&E Cooridnator or Building Services Engineer
- £45,000-£55,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
For more information call Karl Mehta on 0161 2411 222.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.