Building Services Manager needed
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager needed|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2017 08:49|
Building Services Manager needed - top-tier contractor, West Yorkshire - up to £60k + package!
This group, one of the largest main contractors in the UK, have asked me to find them a Building Services Manager to join their developing team in West Yorkshire.
Off the back of a large framework win they are looking to strengthen their M&E division by hiring a promising and ambitious M&E professional, who is looking for the next step in their career.
This company deliver public and private sector projects varying in value from £5m - £40m. Recent jobs include: complex residential project in south Manchester £25m; a £12m hotel adjacent to large stadium; and several large education & leisure schemes.
As the successful Building Services Manager you will receive:
- Basic salary up to £60,000 + package
- Benefits package including car allowance + healthcare + pension
- The chance to grow into more senior roles as the M&E division grows
As the successful Building Services Manager you should:
- Have at least 10 years' experience working on Mechanical &/or Electrical packages on large new build construction projects
- Have worked on design & procurement of Mechanical &/or Electrical projects for large new build construction projects
- Have professional or vocational qualifications in Building Services OR an M &/or E trade
- Be aware of 17th edition wiring regulations (preferable)
- Be able to work site based across Yorkshire
- Be communicative and able to liaise effectively with different bodies including sub-contractors, design parties & clients
If you're interested in the role of Building Services Manager please submit all applications to email@example.com or call 0161 2411222 and ask for Karl.
If you know someone who you feel is suitable for this role try to take advantage of our referral scheme by recommending them, for the chance of a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's