Position - Building Services/ M&E Manager
Location - North West
Salary - Up to £50K + Package
Consultant - James Fox
I've just registered a Building Services / M&E Manager vacancy with one of our best clients nationally - they are looking for someone to join their North West based division and work on bids, pre-con and then delivery of D&B construction schemes in the value range £10m - £30m.
The ideal Building Services/ M&E Manager should have the following;
- Over 6 years' experience as a Building Services/ M&E Manager
- Excellent understanding of front-end BSM principles
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial /industrial/mixed-use/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work coherently with design and planning teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working for a main contractor.
If you are interested in the role of Building Services/ M&E Manager please send your CV through in response to this email or give me a call on 0161 2411222
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
City of London, London, £45000 - £50000 per annum + package
Project Manager | Consultancy| Central London £45,000-£55,000 plus ...
City of London, London, £50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Project Manager Project Manager | Central London | Consultancy I am...
City of London, London, £50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Project Manager Project Manager | Central London | Leading Consulta...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £55000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Project Manager: Position: Project Manager Location: Manchester Sal...