|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 14:37|
Senior Building Surveyor | Hampshire | £40,000-45,000 plus package
A leading multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy are expanding and looking to bring on board a Senior Building Surveyor to join their Hampshire office.
In this position you will act as Employer's Agent or Project Manager for dynamic and complex multi-disciplinary schemes.
The office is splitting into sub groups, therefore you will be brought in and will be leading a team of Surveyors on multiple projects; primarily focusing on the private residential sector.
This practice have a strong training program in place and are keen to develop individuals in the business; if you are looking to join a company with the view to progress into an Associate Building Surveyor, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What we are looking for in the right Senior Building Surveyor:
- Someone with an Employers Agent background is desirable but not essential
- Ideally experience working on social housing projects
- Experience working with housing associations
- Reliable and hungry to develop
- Experience working on design and build projects would be desirable, but not essential
- Experience managing a team of surveyors on residential or multi-disciplinary projects
- Consultancy background
- RICS qualified
What is on offer for the right Senior Building Surveyor?
- £40,000-45,000 flexible, dependant on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Car allowance
How to apply for this Senior Building Surveyor positon:
Ask for Mat Trussler on 0118-952-2240 or email: email@example.com
Project Resource has one of the largest specialist surveying divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Quantity Surveyors and Building Surveyors since 2002.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.