|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2018 12:31|
Building Surveyor | Surrey | £45,000-50,000 depending on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Building Surveyor to play a key part in the commercial building consultancy team, providing high calibre professional advice to clients.
This is a leading private practice with over 40 years in business looking to expand due to the success achieved through becoming one of the largest independent practices of their kind. They have over 125 partners and employees operating from a network of offices nationwide.
There is a wide scope for development and the opportunity for great project exposure across multiple sectors in the industry.
Building Surveyor duties:
Primarily working within the commercial sector, undertaking:
- Refurbishment and redevelopment projects
- Contract administration
- Technical Due Diligence
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Acting as Monitoring Surveyor
- General building surveying commercial work e.g. Dilapidations
Building Surveyor requirements:
- Degree in Building Surveying
- Strong Technical Due Diligence survey experience
- Expertise in general building surveying i.e. contract administration and dilapidations
- Experience of working in a pro-active commercial environment as a Building Surveyor
- Sound knowledge of building contracts in a commercial context
- Able to meet fee targets and generate new business through building successful client relationships
- Able to dictate effectively using digital dictation systems
Salary and package for the right Building Surveyor:
- £45,000-50,000 depending on experience
- Generous car allowance
- Fee Plus bonus scheme
- mobile phone
- Private Health Care (after 12 months),
- Perk box membership.
- Access to company pension scheme on completion of probationary period
To apply for this Building Surveyor position:
Apply to this Building Surveyor position now for immediate consideration. Project Resource has one of the largest specialist surveying divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Quantity Surveyors and Building Surveyors since 2002.
Ask for Mat Trussler on 0118-952-2240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's