|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 18:34|
Assistant Building Surveyor
City of London | Consultancy | City of London
This is an Assistant Building Surveyor position with an established consultancy who have been operating for over 70 years. Due to sustained growth they are now looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join a multidisciplinary consultancy in central London.
The successful Building Surveyor will be working closely alongside an experienced Senior Building Surveyor and will be working with clients across the residential, commercial, retail, education and healthcare sectors - managing their projects and property portfolios.
With RICS assessors within their ranks, this company can provide APC support and top-quality mentoring. This company's wide portfolio of projects makes it the perfect place to gain a wide range of experience and develop your career.
Requirements for this Assistant Building Surveyor position:
- Previous experience working for a Construction Consultancy/ Building Consultancy will be advantageous.
- Must have a degree in Building Surveying or a relevant field.
- Any previous experience across the residential, commercial, retail, education and healthcare sectors will be advantageous.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Be able to demonstrate commercial and technical acumen
Remuneration for this Assistant Building Surveyor position:
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Assistant Building Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Assistant Building Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Assistant Building Surveyor | City of London | Consultancy