|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Location:||Barnet, London, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 18:10|
London | Consultancy | Building Surveying
This is a unique and rewarding role which is be ideal for a commercially minded Building Surveyor who is looking for a challenge and a place to work where they make a difference. With no strong hierarchy within this independent chartered building surveying practice, you will be one of seven building surveyors who are all working together to help build a business together and make as much profit along the way!
This company provide a range of services, however most of their construction work in within the residential and commercial sectors. Due to their current workload, I am looking for a Building Surveyor with experience in Party Wall and Spec Writing for exterior refurb works.
Requirements for this Building Surveyor position:
- Must have at least 5 years experience working as a Building Surveyor
- Experience in Party Wall and Spec Writing for exterior refurb works.
- Be able to demonstrate commercial and technical acumen
- Must have a degree in Building Surveying or a relevant field.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working for a Construction Consultancy/ Building Consultancy will be advantageous.
Remuneration for this Building Surveyor position:
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Building Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Building Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Building Surveyor | City of London | Consultancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's