|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 17:40|
Building Surveyor | Reading | Consultancy
This is a Building Surveyor position with a very successful multi-disciplinary consultancy. Principally they deliver new build housing ranging from affordable to high quality sale products, but also deliver services in the education and commercial sectors with projects values ranging between £2m to £150m.
I am looking for a Building Surveyor to work out one of my client's offices located in Surrey. This office is currently inundated with work and in terms of project typically deliver social housing and education schemes across Surrey and South West London.
This role will suit a candidate with drive and ambition to progress quickly within a successful business that have a truly collaborative environment.
Key requirements for the Building Surveyor role:
- Must have good traditional building surveying skills and experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interface with clients / contractors and other professionals working within an existing team.
- Proven track record of performing in a building surveying role, particularly related Public-Sector Housing or Education.
- Full technical ability & up to date contract knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment and be able to lead on specific projects as appropriate
- Chartered Surveyor or Member of Institute of Building will be advantageous
Remuneration for this Building Surveyor position:
- £40,000 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Building Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Senior Building Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Building Surveyor | South West London/ Surrey | Consultancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's