|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 14:19|
Business Development Analyst
A UK leading construction company is in search of a Business Development Analyst to;
- Research into new markets, products and services, liaising closely with business units to gather and analyse sector and customer data
- Analyse market trends and forecasting data to inform the business' strategic direction, operational plans and shape new services
- Research and analyse internal and external industry information from Government, statutory agencies, policy and industry think-tanks and forecasting companies
- Develop and maintain insightful competitor analysis
- Provide monthly analysis on trends, markets, industry, competitors, opportunities and
Business Development Analyst requirements:
- A forward thinking individual with an interest in data and research, with the ability to analyse and draw conclusions
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to relate well to people from all backgrounds and levels of seniority
- Experience of working in construction, property and facilities management would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be beneficial
Business Development Analyst remuneration:
Salary: £48,000 car or car allowance - fuel card
Business Development Analyst application process:
If you would like more information on the Business Development Analyst position or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current cv through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by project resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's