Business Improvement Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Business Improvement Co-ordinator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£19000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 09:04|
Role: Business Improvement Coordinator
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 per annum.
A leading Manchester Construction company are looking for an enthusiastic and eager person to join them as a Business Improvement Coordinator capacity.
The role will be to support the Quality Manager in both day to day activities as well as further business improvements and can offer great personal progression and development.
Roles / responsibilities:
- Assist in delivery of business improvement concepts
- Support wider project teams in the use of business systems, including snagging, drawing management systems and the intranet
- Aid development and implementation of new business process
- Help support a culture of quality across the workforce
Qualifications / experience:
- 3 A Levels at grade C or above, ideally at least one in either mathematics, physics or similar
- GCSEs at grade C or above in mathematics and English
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft Excel & Word (proficiency desirable but not essential)
- A keen eye for detail is essential
- The candidate must have enthusiasm to adapt to new challenges
- Ability to travel within Greater Manchester
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to Tim Cottrell at email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £55000 per annum
£65000 - £75000 per annum + benefits and car allowance
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
£300 - £350 per day
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum