Business Services Manager
|Job Title:||Business Services Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 10:45|
MEP DESIGN MANAGER / BUILDING SERVICES MANAGER
Location: Shropshire & London based offices / Nationwide projects
Company: Leading UK Contractor
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 - plus comprehensive benefits
Company & Opportunity:
My client is a leading brand in the UK construction industry with national coverage from a network of regional offices. Their West Midlands office is extremely established and has a solid client base with a full order book into 2020 and beyond this is a stable place to work.
The successful Building Services Manager will provide MEP design management and coordination throughout the full project life cycle and work closely with the project teams, providing technical support as required.
The company has been trading for over 20 years and grown its turnover from £25m to £150m in the last 3 years. They operate nationally and have an impressive portfolio, working with many blue chip clients on large construction schemes up to £50m in value. Depending on workload, you might be overseeing multiple schemes or a one off larger project up to £30m in value.
- A background in either building services engineering or design with recent experience working for a principal contractor as a Building Services Manager / Coordinator.
- Exposure to pre-construction and delivery phases of construction projects.
- Sound technical knowledge of MEP services.
- Hold a relevant qualification in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- A good understanding of BREEAM.
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
Why you should apply for this vacancy:
- Stable company with an excellent reputation.
- A modern and forward thinking culture.
- A varied range of interesting and challenging projects.
- Great work environment they have just moved into brand new offices and have a relaxed, informal culture that casual dress and open plan working.
- Excellent support all of the senior management team are very hands on so will support you every
step of the way
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting vacancy #68867 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found on our website www.project-resource.co.uk. To be eligible for a fee, recommend a friend or colleague for a job or let us know about any vacancy that you're aware of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's