|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 17:54|
My client is an Award-Winning Developer based in Warwickshire and they are seeking an experienced Buyer to join their team on a fixed-term contract basis.
- You will provide support in all procurement duties
- Pre-construction involvement
- Supply chain duties, material ordering, processing of requisitions, admin of database, liaising with suppliers
- Create take offs and material budgets for all developments
- Composing tender lists and action all tendering requirements from feasibility through to implementations
- Site visits
- Attending project Meetings
- General administration/housekeeping duties
- CSCS Card
- HNC in Construction
- Construction experience is ideal
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry, materials and product
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum + benefits
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LK1614 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.