|Salary:||£35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2017 12:50|
Buyer - Penrith - £35,000
Are you an ambitious Buyer looking to gain as many hands-on experiences as possible?
You have the opportunity to join a contractor with a growing presence across. They have huge growth plans over the next few years and are looking to recruit due to an increasing workload. They are seeking a Buyer to join their vibrant team on a permanent basis.
The successful Buyer will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects within the civil engineering/water/waste water industry.
Why This A Great Job For You?
Get your foot in the door at a rapidly expanding company that has a clear focus on career progression and employee support.
Gain invaluable hands-on experience with unlimited opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you wish to progress.
The Key Requirements
As a Senior Buyer, you will:
- Be an experienced Procurement professional
- IT Literate
- Track record of effective cost saving & process improvement.
- Have previous procurement experience in Civil Engineering / a background in Commercial Civil Engineering would be an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiation with suppliers and ensure customer requirements are fulfilled.
- Purchase materials to specification
- Ensuring product trace-ability
- Prepare and issue reports are required
- Responsible for purchase orders and maintaining supplier relations
As the successful Buyer, you will receive:
Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications, plus a benefits package including a company car/car allowance.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Buyer please email your CV to J.Doringer@project-resource.co.uk OR call 0161 2411 222 to register your interest.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/freelancers/referral-scheme