Our client is a well-established Contactor/Developer and they are after a Civils Design Engineer to join their team in the North West. The company themselves are one of the leading contractors and developers in the North West who specialise in residential development with projects ranging between £500k and £35 million. In addition to this, they also provide a brilliant work life balance, meaning regular breaks throughout the day which you must take, finish no later than 5pm and also healthcare and gym facilities in the main office.
- Brilliant work life balance (Finish no later than 5pm)
- Healthcare and gym facilities in the office
- Long term projects and a pipeline full of work
- Unique projects
- Friendly team and lots of support around you
Essential Criteria for applicant:
- Previous experience as a Civil Design Engineer
- Knowledge of Highways acts - Sections 278, 38 & 106
- Experience within residential projects, including private and public housing
- Good communication skills with the ability to listen to others and find solutions together
- Present ideas confidently and professionally
- Well organised with documents and time
If you are interested in this Civil Engineer position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Kane Tonge on email@example.com. Call Kane Tonge on 0161 241 1222 for more details.
Hayes, London, £35000 - £40000 per annum + Car allowance (4k) and benefits
Section Engineer Section Engineer | West London | Cross Rail This i...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Up to £60000.00 per annum + Package
Senior Construction Engineer in Manchester - up to 60k with package...
Liverpool, Merseyside, £45000 - £46000 per annum
Role: Site Engineer Location: Liverpool Salary: £45,000 + Car Allow...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £50000 per annum
Urgent! Senior Engineer Required in Manchester - National top-tier ...