|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 14:47|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Civil Engineer to work in the West Midlands.
The company has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of projects including a waste to energy plant. They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country.
Civil Engineer Requirements:
- Management of specialist Civil-Structural and Architectural consultants throughout design process
- Review/checking of all design input from Civil-Structural and Architectural consultants
- Interface with other disciplines throughout design process
- Preparation of bid packages for contractors
- Review of contractor bids in conjunction with commercial team
- Management of civil-structural sub-contractors
Civil Engineer Remuneration:
Salary: £20,000 - £40,000
Location: West Midlands
Civil Engineer Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Civil Engineer position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's