|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car or car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 10:46|
A specialist infrastructure and utilities company is in search of a Civil Engineer to work on prestigious projects in London.
They will consider an Engineer who has worked closely with Planners and Project Managers and who has experience working on streetworks utilities projects.
Civil Engineer requirements:
- NRSWA qualification.
- SMSTS or SSSTS or similar
- Use of MS Project
- Customer facing
Daily tasks include;
- Attendance at Council meetings
- Attendance at Client meetings
- Attendance at Third Party meetings
- Project management of SED (Special Engineering Difficulties) e.g. Bridges and Structures works
- Compilation of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Developing, amending and updating project programmes
- Managing the compilation of route drawings and job packs
- Managing the compilation of Traffic Management drawings and job packs
- Compiling and issuing Weekly Measures to the Commercial Team
- Compiling and issuing Project Progress (RAG) reports
- Liaising with our Streetworks team
Civil Engineer remuneration:
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 car or car allowance - fuel card
Civil Engineer application process:
If you would like more information on the Civil Engineer position or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 o email your current cv through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by project resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's