Civil Engineer (BEng)
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer (BEng)|
|Salary:||Up to £25000.00 per annum + pension, laptop, 21 days holiday|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2017 10:30|
Graduate Civil Engineer
A well-established, family run, civil engineering contractor is looking to recruit a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their team in Surrey.
The company undertake civils projects across the highways build sectors and are looking to expand their rail division so there is a variety of interesting projects to be involved with.
They have excellent opportunities for career progression with regular appraisals to discuss promotion opportunities.
My client also provides excellent training and support with regular training sessions run internally.
Graduate Civil Engineer Requirements:
- You will hold an accredited MEng in Civil Engineering (or equivalent and expecting a 2:1 as a minimum)
- 12 months industry experience
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to produce well-presented and accurate drawings and reports
- Committed to work and capable of managing own tasks, costs and meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Good IT skills
- UK Driving Licence
Graduate Civil Engineer Remuneration
Salary: £24 - £25,000
Location: Surrey (happy to travel to London and Kent)
Other benefits: 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, laptop, software, portable wifi and fuel card
Graduate Civil Engineer Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's