Client side Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
Salary: up to £60,000 plus generous benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial manager to join a large international Blue chip company, in a client side position.
They are looking for a Senior Quantity surveyor to join their PMO team who will be managing all international corporate real estate projects for the client.
- Early cost advice to client on potential projects.
- Preparation of the 'Capital Plan' to support budget process.
- Act as Deputy to the Account Lead on all matters on the account.
- To review and approve all 'Project Delivery Proposals' from variable teams including Risk, costs and contract proposals.
Experience / Education Required:
- Previous Programme Management Office experience would be preferred.
- Qualified Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS and/or a minimum 5 years of relevant quantity surveying industry experience.
- Graduate degree in a sector related subject.
- Experience of Oil/Gas sector would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience working on corporate real estate projects such as commercial offices.
- Commercial advice to aid the capital planning and feasibility process to gain pre-approval providing high level cost and procurement advice using as much project information as is available.
- Review/oversee the RFP/tender process to select 3rd party providers required to support the development and implementation of projects.
- Review overall EM process and protocol for cost management. Based on outcome of the review, steps to be taken where necessary to streamline the cost estimating and cost reporting process.
- Collation of new cost data and use of EM historic cost data for benchmarking. Furthermore, the accuracy of the initial budget should be assessed at the end of each project as part of the project close out process, and scope reconciled to identify scope creep.
- To own/oversee the Invoice process (both to EM and from providers) and to manage the Project Coordinators activity in managing this process.
- Perform high level commercial reviews on all projects and performing occasional audits of cost underspend/escalation on live & completed projects.
- Work closely with account finance team to prepare and develop capital expenditure budgets and project forecasts.
- Own all financial process and the interaction with Technology - specifically Project Insight
- Manage the preparation of 'Project Orders' (fixed price proposals for Project delivery)
- Enhancing value to the account reputation through application of cost management policies and procedures.
If you are interested in finding out more about the position, or know someone who would be suitable (referral fee offered) get in touch on 01189 522 240 and ask for Greg, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Sandbach, Cheshire, £38000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Senior Quantity surveyor - £38,000 - £50,000 (North smart motorways...
Senior / Quantity Surveyor
Northamptonshire, England, £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor (Housing) Company: Bes...
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Leatherhead, Surrey, £50000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Client side Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager Location:...
Kettering, Northamptonshire, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + package
Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor (Housing) Company: Be...