|Job Title:||Commercial Administrator|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 13:19|
Commercial Assistant/PA - Residential - Staffordshire - Up to £25,000 p/a
Do you want to work for a Leading Housing Developer with a great reputation?
The Opportunity - Commercial Assistant
Commercial Administrator required for a Housing Developer based in Staffordshire. You will work on invoicing, purchasing and administration for this company. Experience of working in the Residential Sector would be ideal for this role. You will have the chance to work for a company that is highly reviewed by its employees, with many great benefits on offer.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
Leading Housing Developer with an excellent reputation that looks great on your CV
- Be part of a team working on multi-million pound schemes
- Regional offices across the United Kingdom
- Exceptional training and support
The Key Requirements - Commercial Assistant
The ideal Commercial Assistant will have:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in an Administrative/Personal Assistant role
- Have experience working in a commercial environment within construction is desirable, in the Residential Sector is further desirable
- Have the ability to maintain a database and deal with large amounts of data
- Have experience in processing orders, distributing work, maintaining databases, making payments and keeping commercial records
- Hardworking and very organised with strong communication skilss
As Commercial Assistant, you will receive a salary of up to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LK1614 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quantity Surveyor - Facade
Dudley, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + plus bens
Quantity Surveyor - Interiors
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior/Managing Quantity Surveyor
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits