Commercial Assistant - Residential - Leicestershire - Up to £20,000 p/a
Do you want to work for a Leading Housing Developer?
The Opportunity - Commercial Assistant
Commercial Administrator required for a Housing Developer based in Leicestershire. You will work on invoicing, purchasing and administration for this company. Experience of working in the Residential Sector would be ideal for this role. You will have the chance to work for a company that is highly reviewed by its employees, with many great benefits on offer.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
Leading Housing Developer with an excellent reputation that looks great on your CV
- Be part of a team working on multi-million pound schemes
- Regional offices across the United Kingdom
- Exceptional training and support
The Key Requirements - Commercial Assistant
The ideal Commercial Assistant will have:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in an Administrative role
- Have experience working in a commercial environment within construction is desirable, in the Residential Sector is further desirable
- Have the ability to maintain a database and deal with large amounts of data
- Have experience in processing orders, distributing work, maintaining databases, making payments and keeping commercial records
- Hardworking and very organised with strong communication skilss
As Commercial Assistant, you will receive a salary of up to £20,000 per annum
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LKCA12 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Buckinghamshire, England, £55000.00 - £65000 per annum
Senior Quantity Surveyor Northampton A growing sub-contractor withi...
Buckinghamshire, England, £30000 - £45000 per annum + Car/ Car allowance, bonus, pension
Quantity Surveyor A top main contractor within the construction ind...
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Buckinghamshire, England, £45000 - £60000 per annum + Car/ Car allowance, bonus, pension
Senior Quantity Surveyor A top main contractor within the construct...
Northampton, Northamptonshire, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
Job Description: Quantity Surveyor Our client are looking for a Qua...