|Job Title:||Commercial Assistant|
|Location:||Enfield, N. London, London, England|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 14:55|
A specialist civil engineering company based in Enfield are seeking an experienced commercial administrator to join the team. They have a sound reputation by providing a professional, reliable, and safety conscious services to their clients who include major residential developers and housing associations.
Commercial Administrator Responsibilities:
- A member of the Commercial team, led by the Commercial Director.
- Co-ordinate, manage and administer all matters relating to subcontract payments and ensure all payments are processed efficiently and by their due date.
- Liaise effectively with commercial and finance departments in respect of collation and transfer of information
- Keep accurate records in respect of contract documents and prepare weekly reports
- Raise client invoices and maintain cash report. Chase debtors and ensure invoices are paid on time.
- Update the income and expenditure.
- Monitor due and overdue invoices, valuation tracking, cash flow forecasting, cross checking cash report and retention status
- Inputting of works information to ensure payment
- General administration of works information, data input and analysis
- Maintain filing system to an excellent standard
- Communicate workload, progress and issues to the Commercial Director
Commercial Administrator Key Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Good verbal an writing communication skills
- Confident and positive
- Accurate and timely provision of information
- Excellent typing skills
- Understanding of Microsoft office packages
- Committed and enthusiastic
Commercial Administrator Remuneration:
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 plus package
Commercial Administrator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the commercial administrator position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's