|Job Title:||Commercial Assistant|
|Salary:||£20000.00 per annum + benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2017 17:37|
Commercial Assistant - Construction - Nottingham - £16,000 - £20,000
Do you want to progress your career in a rapidly expanding and local Contractor?
Commercial Administrator / Finance Assistant required for a large Construction company in Nottingham. You will work on invoicing, purchasing and administration for this company. Experience of working for a Construction firm would be ideal for this role. You will have the chance to work for a large company where progression opportunities are readily available.
They are working on a number of exciting projects and are looking for an experienced Commercial Assistant to join their team.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
- Top contractor with an excellent reputation that offers career progression and stability
- Be part of a team working on a multi-million pound scheme
- Regional offices across the Midlands
The Key Requirements
The ideal Commercial Assistant will have:
- At least 1-2 years' experience as a Commercial Assistant
- Have experience working in a commercial environment within construction
- Have the ability to maintain a database and deal with large amounts of data
- Have experience in processing orders, distributing work, maintaining databases, making payments and keeping commercial records
As Commercial Assistant, you will receive a salary between £16,000 - £20,000
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Commercial Assistant please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 712 6600
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's