Commercial Facilities Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Facilities Manager|
|Location:||South London, London|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2017 14:30|
Commerical Facilities Manager
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Commercial Facilities Manager with a surveying background to work in South London.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They cover various sectors including; healthcare, libraries Education and Local Authority.
The successful Commercial Facilities Manager will have experience ideally in facilities management with a surveying background. Working within the Public Sector you will be responsible for various contracts up to £500k - £3m.
Facilities Manager Requirements:
- Ensuring contact compliance.
- Establishing clear governance procedures (internal / external).
- Identifying variations and scope creep.
- Putting together and supporting information and data to demonstrate contractual and financial entitlement.
- bench marking and marking testing
- KPIs (process review and management / monitoring)
- development and management and risk registers
- supply chain management including management claims
- growth of business
- client and key supplier interfacing
After having feedback from the client, a Quantity Surveying background is essential for this oppurtunity
Commerical Facilities Manager Remuneration
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: South London
Other benefits: car allowance generous pension, 25 days holiday
Commercial Facilities Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Commerical Facilities Manager position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.