|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 16:29|
Commercial Manager required
Based in Surrey but will be required to visit regional offices
£60K - £85K Plus package
This business is truly a global business with offices on all continents. They are now looking to get an experienced Commercial Manager to lead their UK projects. Project values range between £2m and £30m, and they have many projects running at anyone time all over the UK.
This position will be based in Surrey, with travel to all UK locations needed, including London and 1 location in Scotland.
Working within the commercial team the Commercial Manager will provide full commercial support to the business, both projects and service, from the initial sales and tender process, through delivery and fulfilment and on into final account agreements and handover. The Commercial Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that robust efficient processes are in place that effectively manage the commercial risk across the business.
The experience sought is:
- Preferably a minimum of 10 years' experience operating as a Senior Manager Level within the commercial environment in the building construction and/or maintenance industry.
- Technical expert, role holder will be educated to at least BSc or equivalent full technical standard. Ideally hold a recognised qualification in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Demonstrate experience in managing multi-million pound construction and service contracts
- Demonstrate experience of managing Health & Safety compliance including CDM requirements
- Demonstrate experience of taking a project from Concept through to Full Design Stage and final approval to proceed driving best value for both the customer and the company.
- Demonstrate experience of estimating project costs, and presenting high quality tender documents to customers
- Demonstrate IT literacy capability including full literacy with Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrate experience of managing/supporting/coaching a team of people to deliver quality projects to stakeholders.
- Demonstrable record of enhancement of margin and acceleration of cash through project delivery phase
- Knowledge of key Pre-construction procedures, eg Procurement, Planning and Contracts.
You must have a stable career history (no job hoppers).
You must be able to provide 2 references by people that can vouch for your technical ability, professionalism, punctuality, management of others and projects' management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Commercial Manager
£85000 - £120000 per annum + benefits and car allowance
MEP Commercial Manager
City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £70000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum
North West London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package