|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 12:42|
Midlands - Demolition
A growing specialist demolition contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join their company and lead the commercial team.
They are a market leader in the build and civil sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the Midlands from their office in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be the commercial lead on current ongoing demolition projects.
Commercial Manager Requirements:
* Proven success as a Commercial Manager or Managing Quantity Surveyor within a sub-contractor or main contractor environment.
* Have experience managing demolition projects or packages.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance from cradle to grave.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
Commercial Manager Remuneration
Salary: £70- £80,000
Location: Birmingham with midlands travel
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, holiday
Commercial Manager Process:
If you would like more information on the Commercial Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's