|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £85000 per annum + Full benefits package!|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2017 17:00|
Surrey or central London
Are you a Commercial Manager looking to take your career to the next level? Perhaps you want a role which will continue to progress your career, or maybe you just want the chance to work in an internationally recognised contractor who are world renowned for being one of the market leaders within their discipline.
- You will be joining an international contractor which can offer the scope to work across the UK and overseas.
- This position has genuine progression routes to ensure the suitable candidate is well motivated and fully driven to achieve as much as possible.
- Offering a real influence on the direction and shape of the business as it continues to grow.
This role is open to Commercial Managers from various construction or infrastructure backgrounds. You will be based out of the office in Surrey or potentially in central London depending on the candidate's location.
- You must be an experienced Commercial Manager with experience running team of 5 - 15 people.
- You will be degree qualified ideally.
- A Mixture of construction and infrastructure experience is desirable.
- Experience working on rail property, Mechanical and Electrical and vertical transport is advantageous
- The bulk of your experience should be within a main contractor or sub contractor environment
The successful Commercial Manager will receive up to £85K plus package depending on experience. For a confidential discussion regarding this role please call me on 01189522240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's