|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£800000 - £900000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 11:16|
Senior Commercial Framework Manager
A major contractor within the utilities industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Commercial Manager to join their team to head up a large framework on a major utilities network.
The successful candidate will be based in Warwick on a major water network worth over £60million per annum.
Senior Commercial Manager Requirements:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and work with staff at all levels.
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and previous experience of NEC contracts.
- Knowledge of work activities undertaken (Administrative and Operational).
- An understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and guidelines.
- The ability and desire to identify opportunities for improvement, and influence change.
- To be able to react to constant changing workloads.
- Knowledge of service delivery within the utilities sector.
- Excellent people management skills.
Senior Commercial Manager Remuneration
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
Senior Commercial Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Commercial Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's