|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£8000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 11:29|
A top regional contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Commerical Manager to join their growing team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors and has a very strong presence in the South West.
The successful candidate will be based in Cornwall working on current projects in their South West Region ranging from £2-50 million including major highways schemes.
Commerical Manager Requirements:
* Proven success as a Managing Quantity Surveyor or Commerical Manager within a contractor environment.
* Have experience managing civils projects within a main contractor environment.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract, ideally NEC.
Commerical Manager Remuneration
Salary: £65- £80,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, holiday
Commercial Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Commercial Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Commercial
£70000.00 - £77500.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
Quantity Surveyor (Sub-contractor)
Dudley, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + plus bens
Quantity Surveyor (Construction and Interiors)
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor(Interiors and Dry Lining)
£35000 - £45000 per annum