|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£70000.00 per annum + additional benefit|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2017 15:38|
Commercial Manager - Warwickshire
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Manager to lead their commercial team on a prestigious multi-million-pound project.
The contractor operates within the public and private sector with this current project being in the education/university sector. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects ranging from £15-80 million and typically although a large main contractor operate on a regional capacity.
- £65-70,000 depending on experience
- Car or car allowance
- Substantial previous experience in Quantity Surveying within a construction environment
- Sound working knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of Conditions of Contract
- Proven experience in working on large valued project
- You need to be a confident individual able to work under pressure
- The successful individual will have the ability to instil confident in the client and build a good relationship.
If you would like more information on this Commercial Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's