|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£85000 - £95000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 09:21|
Large residential developer
Central London Based.
I am looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to join a market leading residential developer based out of their central London office working on a variety of residential schemes including apartment blocks private housing and mixed-use developments.
You will be reporting directly into the Senior Commercial Manager and the Directors. As Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the commercial team of more junior surveyors who will report into you.
As Commercial Manager you will be based full tie with the office with site visits where required. The projects range in value between 5M up to 50M and above.
What's on offer as the Commercial Manager?
- Up to £95K plus package subject to experience
- Great benefits package
- The chance to shape the commercial department
- Working for one of the most established developers in London
- Progression routes upwards within the business
Commercial Management experience required:
- You must have substantial residential sector experience
- Ideally you will have experience working for residential developers
- You must have a minimum of 3 years at Commercial Manager level
- Experience managing a team is preferable.
This is a great role for an ambitious Commercial Manager looking to have a real impact on the shape of the business while it continues to grow and win more and more work throughout London.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Company car , pension , healthcare
M&E Commercial Manager
£65000 - £85000 per annum + tax uplift + car + accommodation
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Facades
City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum
Dudley, West Midlands
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Worsley, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum