|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£12000 - £100000 per annum + Full package and shares in the business|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2017 12:19|
Commercial Manager / Commercial Director
Crouch End, North London
Would you like the chance to become a Director of an established business within the next 3-5 years? Perhaps there is no further development or promotions on offer with your current employer.
I have an exciting role with a main contractor with over 20 years in industry for an ambitious and experienced Commercial Manager which can offer the step up to Commercial Director in the medium term future.
Why any Commercial Manager should apply:
- Directorship on offer
- Shares in the business on offer.
- The chance to earn a very competitive salary for the right Commercial Manager
- Working on some of the most noticeable builds in London.
- Ensuring buildings of high historic value are maintained.
What's required for the Commercial Manager position?
- Minimum of 10 years UK experience
- Must have proven success managing a team as the Commercial Manager
- Ideally project experience working on historic or listed buildings
- Must have Commercial Managerment
This role will offer the successful Commercial Manager the chance to work on some of the most valuable, recognisable and historic buildings throughout the capital.
The bulk of your work will be to provide specialist alterations and restorations to historic and listed buildings. Initially you will be a hands-on member of the team providing commercial support on the various sites around London. As you settle in and gain a solid understanding of the business your role will become far more managerial.
This is a great opportunity for a Commercial Manager to take the next step in your career within a very well-run construction company. It will also you give you the chance for the suitable Commercial Manager to win new business, develop client relationships and have an input into general business development.