|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£65000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2017 14:53|
Commercial Manager (£60,000 - £70,000) - Blackpool/St Helen's
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join their team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and infrastructure. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £10 million.
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country. This role is a good opportunity for a Managing Quantity Surveyor looking to step up into a Commercial Manager role.
The successful candidate will be based in St Helen's on current ongoing projects. You will also be supporting the commercial team in Blackpool on a major flood defence project.
Commercial Manager Requirements:
* Proven success as a Commercial Manager or Managing Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment.
* Have experience managing large civils projects.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
* Professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
Commercial Manager Remuneration
Salary: £60 - £65,000
Location: Blackpool/ St Helen's
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Commercial Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Commercial Manager position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.