|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£90000 - £95000 per annum + Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 16:59|
Senior Commercial Manager
£85K - £95K plus competitive package
Major mixed-use development.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager to join a rapidly growing residential developer based in West London. We have a major residential development worth over £100m which will be your responsibility to bring tom a successful completion as the Commercial Manager.
This role will see you leading a team of 6-8 Quantity Surveyors who will be rpeorting directly into you on a daily basis.Predominently the focus will be social housing so experience in that area will be massively advantageuous - Projects up to £20m to eb expected.
Required experience for the Commercial Manager:
- Previous Commercial Management experience essential
- Those from contractor, developer and housebuilder backgrounds will be considered.
- Experience working for a large residential developer would be ideal.
- Previous experience as the commercial lead / commercial manager on schemes over £100m.
- It's essential you are able to manage a commercial team.
- Longevity withy previous employers.
What's on offer for the Commercial Manager?
- £95,000 Basic salary
- Car / travel allowance
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Private healthcare.
This Commercial Manager vacancy is within a friendly commercial department on a very prestigious project indeed. It's imperative that you are able to continue to drive the project forwards under no supervision and report back to the Commercial Director when required.
"Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business"