|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£85000 - £95000 per annum + Competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 17:29|
Expanding main contractor
North West London
As Commercial Manager you will directly responsible for a team of up to 8 surveyors and a portfolio of work worth up to £40 million, spread across 10 projects. You will be managing this company's major works division and reporting directly to the Managing Director.
This company are an expanding SME who currently turnover circa £80 million a year, therefore this is not a typical Commercial Manager position which one would expect with a large main contractor, therefore you will be carrying out a hands on role with some duties similar to that of Managing Quantity Surveyor.
Currently this company's focus is social housing, both new build and refurbishment, however they are involved with a wide range of projects including leisure, student accommodation, private housing and retail.
Requirements for this Commercial Manager position
- Must be comfortable managing a portfolio of work worth circa £40m.
- Evidence leading a team of at least 5 surveyors.
- Previous experience with directly managing projects worth over £5m from conception to completion.
- Experience with applying for and selecting tenders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of standard forms of contract and reporting procedures.
- Solid knowledge of the Construction industry processes and procedures.
Remuneration for this Commercial Manager position
- £85,000 - £95,000 per annum
- Performance related bonus.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Competitive benefits package.
How to apply for this Commercial Manager position
If you are interested in this Commercial Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Commercial Manager | Expanding Main Contractor | North West London