|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£65000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2017 17:17|
Commercial Manager - Blackpool
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join their team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and infrastructure. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £10 million.
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country. Working within the commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment working on a major flood defence project.
- Please call to discuss your salaey expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in.
- Car or car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Proven success as a Commercial Manager within a main contractor environment
- Have experience managing large civils projects.
- Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
- The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
- Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
- Professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
- Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
If you would like more information on this Commercial Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Peter Edwards on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to P.firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's