|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£85000 - £90000 per annum + Competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2018 10:11|
Position: Commercial Manager
Location: East London
Company: Main contractor
As Commercial Manager you will be based at my clients head office in East London overseeing a number of projects. This established tier 1 contractor have a strong order book and multiple new build construction projects either in planning or construction, hence the need to take on a Commercial Manager to essentially take the weight off the Commercial Directors shoulders.
This is an exceptional opportunity to get your foot in the door with the reputable construction company and oversee large projects worth over £50m.
Requirements for this Commercial Manager position:
- Evidence leading a team of at least 5 surveyors.
- Previous experience with directly managing projects worth over £50m from conception to completion.
- Experience with applying for and selecting tenders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of standard forms of contract and reporting procedures.
- Solid knowledge of the Construction industry processes and procedures.
Remuneration for this Commercial Manager position
- £85,000 - £90,000 per annum
- Healthcare benefits.
- Car allowance / Travel allowance.
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays.
How to apply for this Commercial Manager position
If you are interested in this Commercial Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Commercial Manager | East London | Main Contractor