|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 11:46|
A major contractor within the utilities industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be based in South Wales on a major water network.
Commercial Manager Requirements:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and work with staff at all levels.
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and previous experience of NEC contracts.
- Knowledge of work activities undertaken (Administrative and Operational).
- An understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and guidelines.
- The ability and desire to identify opportunities for improvement, and influence change.
- To be able to react to constant changing workloads.
- Knowledge of service delivery within the utilities sector.
- Excellent people management skills.
Commercial Manager Remuneration
Salary: £60 - £65,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
Commercial Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.