Commercial Manager (Construction) West Midlands
|Job Title:||Commercial Manager (Construction) West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jarred McConnell|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2017 17:17|
Commercial Manager (Construction) - West Midlands
My client, a leading UK construction contractor require a Commercial Manager to join their successful brand in the West Midlands office.
The successful Commercial Manager must have substantial experience operating at a senior level and ideally have exposure to projects ranging in value from £5M - £50M within aspects of the residential sector including high end and affordable, extra care and mental health facilities and retirement homes.
The Key Requirements:
- Proven track record operating in senior level positions in the commercial function (Managing QS, Commercial Manager etc)
- Educated to degree level and ideally member of RICS (desirable)
- Exposure to projects ranging in value from £5M - £50M
- Experience in construction related projects specifically within the residential/mixed use residential sector including extra care, mental health, retirement villages and affordable housing.
- Ability to motivate and manage team members including graduates and assistant's
- £60K - 70K + highly competitive benefits package
- West Midlands
Why Should I Apply?
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Manager looking to join a leading UK construction contractor
- Strong growth plans with opportunities in the future to further progress
- Chance to work on high profile, major construction projects
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Do you know a Commercial Manager…we also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's