Commercial Manager - Water Framework
|Job Title:||Commercial Manager - Water Framework|
|Location:||Seaham, County Durham|
|Salary:||£70000 - £85000 per annum + +Car/Car Allowance + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jonathon Simpson|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 18:00|
A key client of mine has retained my services in their search to find an ambitious, driven and motivated Commercial Manager to join their team.
The opportunity offers a unique chance for someone to join proven, well established and successful businesses that both offer progression and opportunity.
Commercial Manager - up to £85,000 plus Car Allowance + Package
Project: Water - Northumbrian Water Framework
Location - Seaham
The ideal candidate:
Experience in a similar position of working within a Framework and collaborative environment;
- Relevant experience on challenging and diverse projects with major clients in the water sector;
- Experience using NEC family of contracts and negotiating contractual terms;
- Ability to manage and mentor a commercial team of varying experience;
- Experience in dispute management;
- Valid CSCS card.
Working closely with the Operations framework manager and the Employers team to ensure the successful delivery of outstanding AMP6 projects and AMP7 projects over the next 5-7 years. The role includes:
- Working closely with work winning team to establish a robust target price;
- Responsible for ensuring commercial governance is maintained throughout the tender process;
- Negotiation of target price, risk profile and contractual terms and conditions with the client;
- Administering framework contract and provide commercial support to operational team;
- Post contract reviews including cost to complete, CVR, Risk & opportunity and reporting to Commercial Director;
- Managing change and negotiating variations with the client;
- Dispute resolution where required;
- Managing supply chain procurement;
- Supporting and Mentoring of commercial team;
- Management of a framework design subcontractor;
- Working with the Client and other Main Contractor's to drive efficiencies in delivery.
I am working on this opportunity early next week and I am eager to have discussions with interested candidates as soon as possible. I am contactable on 0161 2411 222 to discuss further.