Commercial Purchase Administrator
|Job Title:||Commercial Purchase Administrator|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 17:37|
Commercial Purchase Administrator - Housing Developer - West Midlands - 12 month Contract
An Award-Winning Housing Developer is currently looking for a Commercial Purchase Administrator on a 12 month contract to cover Maternity Leave.
To support the Site and Commercial teams by ensuring that the materials returns schedules are continuously updated in an accurate and timely manner.
Commercial Purchase Administrator Responsibilities:
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the client's criteria;
- Dealing with invoices and purchase orders
- Point of contact for some finance & order queries
- Support the procurement team
- Support on ensuring the business adhere to wider procedures/Policies
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations.
- To develop and ensure safe working practices
Commercial Purchase Administrator Requirements:
- Administrative experience and IT proficient
- Professional with good communication and organisational skills
- Good with time management and working towards deadlines
- Good and building and keeping relationships
- COINS experience preferable and Construction understanding/experience desirable
Benefits: Commercial Purchase Administrator
- Basic salary of up to £26,000 for the 12 months
- Great company reputation
Senior Estimator Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LK1200 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.